Private Tele-Training Options through Zoom
This a great option for the dog owner who is in need of instruction but
- may not be able to attend group class
- prefers individual training
- needs additional training support or a refresher
- does not live near or within our geographical area
30 minute sessions – $85
60 minute sessions – $155
Packages: three one hour sessions $435
six one hour sessions $840
To purchase and book your sessions please email us at email@example.com or call 781-837-1510
- Meet with certified trainer via Zoom to discuss and map out a training plan specific for your dog.
- Follow up will be given via e-mailed handouts and video instruction.
- Let us focus on teaching WANTED behavior(s)
- Learn to redirect and replace UNWANTED behavior(s)
- We can work on calming exercises, attention and basic obedience behaviors
- verbal and hand signals cues, such as but not limited to:
- sit, down, stand
- recall (come when called)
- loose-leash walking and greeting behaviors
- An explanation of how to solve problem behaviors such as jumping up, chewing, barking, etc.
If you have questions or would like to purchase and book your sessions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-837-1510
Prepayment is required
No aggression issues – please call Karen directly at 617-413-1510 to set up remote consult. Aggression issues include resource guarding, fearful behaviors involving growling or biting, dog-dog reactivity and dog-human aggression.