Tele-Training Private Options through Zoom
30 minute sessions – $59
60 minute sessions – $109 (Can be broken up into two 30 minute sessions.)
- Meet with certified trainer via Zoom to discuss and map out a training plan specific for your dog.
- Follow up will be given via e-mailed handouts and video instruction.
- No aggression issues – please call Karen directly at 617-413-1510 to set up remote consult. Aggression issues include resource guarding, fearful behaviors involving growling or biting, dog-dog reactivity and dog-human aggression.
Package – six one hour sessions $649
This package is 6 hours of time.
- This is a great beginner obedience package.
- We will focus on how to teach WANTED behavior(s) and redirect or ignore UNWANTED behavior(s)!
- We will work on calming behaviors, attention work and basic obedience cues, verbal and hand signals, such as but not limited to:
- sit, down, stand
- recall (come when called)
- loose-leash walking and greeting behaviors
- An explanation of how to solve problem behaviors such as jumping up, chewing, barking, etc. can be covered.
- This is a great option for the dog owner who is in need of beginner obedience work but doesn’t want to do a group class and prefers individual training.
Purchase packages or individual sessions here:
Once you have purchased your training option, you will be contacted to schedule your training sessions.
If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org